All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Surgery is a brand new addition to a trusted revision series for medical undergraduates. This volume includes over 270 SBAs and EMQs covering all the core surgical specialties from orthopaedics to urology. Many questions are illustrated with clinical photographs, scans, and anatomical diagrams. Each question is accompanied by extensive feedback that explains the rationale behind correct and incorrect answers, as well as a star rating system that will help you track your progress. Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Surgery is also fully cross-referenced to the fourth edition of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery, and references key clinical research and guidelines to help you persue your learning even further. Written by practising surgeons and edited by leading surgical educators and experts in medical assessment to ensure top-quality content, this is the ultimate revision guide to surgery for undergraduates. Ace your Finals with Oxford Assess and Progress!
- Author BiographyNeil Borley is a Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon at Cheltenham General Hospital. He also authors several surgery titles, including Training In Surgery, Surgery at a Glance, and the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery. Borley is an examiner for the Intercollegiate Examination in General Surgery. Frank Smith has chaired the final year of the medical programme at Bristol Medical School since 2000, where he is Professor of Vascular Surgery and Surgical Education. He chairs the MRCS syllabus committee for the Intercollegiate Board of Surgical Education (Royal Colleges). Series Editors: Katharine Boursicot is a Reader in Medical Education and Deputy Head of the Centre for Medical and Healthcare Education at St George's, University of London. Previously she was Head of Assessment at Barts and The London, and Associate Dean for Assessment at Cambridge University School of Clinical Medicine. She is consultant on assessment to several UK medical schools, Royal Medical Colleges and international institutions as well as the General Medical Council PLAB Part 2 Panel and Fitness to Practise clinical skills testing. David Sales is a general practitioner by training who has been involved in medical assessment for over 20 years, having previously been convenor of the MRCGP knowledge test. He has run item writing workshops for a number of undergraduate medical schools, medical royal colleges and internationally. For the General Medical Council currently he chairs the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board Part 1 panel and is their consultant on fitness to practise knowledge testing.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Assess and Progress
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note45 black and white photographs and line drawings
- Weight196 g
- Width101 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBernadette Pereira,Frank Smith,Neil Borley,Oliver Old,Paul Mcgovern
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.