All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack includes: Oxford Big Ideas History 7: Australian curriculum (textbook); Oxford Big Ideas History 7: Australian curriculum obook.
- Author BiographyMaggy Saldais has been actively involved in a range of successful education publishing programs over the last 10 years. Associate Professor Tony Taylor has played a pivotal role in the shaping of history education in Australia. In 1999 he was appointed Director of the Australian Government's National Inquiry into the Teaching and Learning of History and, from 2001-2006, he was Director of the Australian Government's National Centre for History Education. Recently, Tony has been involved in the development of the Australian Curriculum for History. Dr Carmel Young is a History consultant with Oxford and has taught History Curriculum and Methods at the University of Sydney. With Tony Taylor, she wrote History: A guide to the teaching and learning of history in Australian schools.
- Author(s)Maggy Saldais
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Big Ideas History
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight1140 g
- Contained items statementContains Book and Digital
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.