Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionOxford recognises that Year 10 is a unique educational year, the grey area between junior and senior studies. Oxford Year 10 English is a completely new product specifically tailored for this year level that will help you make a smooth transition to the Australian Curriculum while preparing your students for the challenges of senior English. The comprehensive Oxford Year 10 English book is augmented by six fully integrated digital modules, accessed via the accompanying obook - see the digital modules highlighted in the table of contents.
- Author BiographyMichael Horne is an experienced teacher of English and Literature. He is currently Director of the Senior Campus at Salesian Rupertswood in Sunbury. Michael has written a number of textbooks for Oxford University Press and is an experienced VATE presenter.Ryan Johnstone has been teaching senior English and Literature for over 15 years and has worked in Perth, London and Melbourne. He has produced a range of English resources for Oxford University Press including the popular text Using Language to Persuade. He has just completed his sixth year of teaching at Scotch College in Melbourne, where he has been the Deputy Head of English since 2008. Ryan also regularly presents for VATE.
- Author(s)Michael Horne,Ryan Johnstone
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight1070 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.