All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is ideal for pre-work students, studying at pre-intermediate to upper-intermediate levels, who will need to use English in work situations. Tourism is divided into three levels: Provision, Encounters, and Management. Each of these levels develops the vocabulary, language, and skills that students will need to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, whether working in an administrative or managerial role.
- Author(s)Keith Harding,Robin Walker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.28
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $5.87Trending at AU $7.27
- AU $15.47Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.