All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
About this product
- DescriptionIt was midnight. Tom and his friend Huck Finn were hiding in a dark graveyard, near the grave of the wicked Horse Williams. They were waiting to see if devils would come to take his body away. It was awfully quiet. Suddenly Tom pulled Huck's arm. He had heard voices, and through the trees they saw a light. Someone was coming towards them ...The three men were t devils, but what Tom and Huck saw that night filled them with horror, and led to many more adventures. These, plus running away from home; camping out as pirates on an island in the Mississippi; going to their own funeral; looking for treasure; and getting lost in a deep, dark cave, are all part of the exciting and amusing story of Tom Sawyer and his friends.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight106 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.