Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Puzzle Solver will help to solve puzzles of all kinds quickly and easily. Over 500 lists covering a wide variety of subjects offer an excellent starting point for all puzzle sleuths working on crosswords or other word games. Includes animals, plants, metals, and food and drink, as well as lists for biographical names (artists and actors, doctors and scientists, etc.), geographical data (countries, US states, rivers, and mountains, etc.), and thematic lists on subjects such as architectural terms, chemical elements, and musical instruments. The Oxford Puzzle Solver has been compiled using the rich resources of Oxford's Dictionary Department and the Oxford Language Research Programme, the largest in the world. The material is clearly and accessibly laid out for quick look-up and ease of use. A full index will also help to access the varied information. The Foreword is written by Hugh Stephenson, crossword editor for Guardian newspapers. Together with the Oxford Crossword Dictionary, the Oxford Puzzle Solver will ensure that puzzles get solved every time!
- Author(s)Bernadette Mohan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBernadette Mohan,Catherine Soanes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.