All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you kw about babies? Kipper helps his friend to get ready for the arrival of a new baby in his family. When the baby arrives early Sam and his little brother Leo stay with Kipper and prepare to welcome the new baby home into their family. This entertaining and sensitively written story is perfect for reading together, packed with facts and humour to familiarise your child with what to expect from a first experience such as the arrival of a baby brother or sister. First Experiences with Biff, Chip & Kipper have been carefully created to help parents explore the wider world with their child, talk about shared feelings and emotions, and build vocabulary through the fun activities included in every book. Each book also includes practical tips and ideas for you to use when reading together. This series is linked to Read with Biff, Chip & Kipper -the UK's best-selling home reading series, and is supported by free eBooks and advice for parents at www.oxfordowl.co.uk <http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk>. Biff, Chip & Kipper are characters from the Oxford Reading Tree series, which is used in 80% of primary schools.
- Author BiographyAuthor and illustrator team, Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta, are two of the most experienced and successful reading scheme creators in the world. In 2008, Roderick Hunt received an MBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours List for services to education, particularly literacy. This was followed by further success when Roderick and Alex won the prestigious Outstanding Achievement Award at the Education Resources Awards 2009. Annemarie is an author, publisher and editorial consultant in children's books and primary education. Kate is an author, series editor, consultant and a teaching deputy head in a primary school in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Ms Annemarie Young,Rod Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byKate Ruttle
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.