All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the most interesting work in philosophy today is metaphysical in character. Oxford Studies in Metaphysics is a forum for the best new work in this flourishing field. OSM offers a broad view of the subject, featuring t only the traditionally central topics such as existence, identity, modality, time, and causation, but also the rich clusters of metaphysical questions in neighbouring fields, such as philosophy of mind and philosophy of science. Besides independent essays, volumes will often contain a critical essay on a recent book, or a symposium that allows participants to respond to one ather's criticisms and questions. Anyone who wants to kw what's happening in metaphysics can start here.
- Author BiographyDean W. Zimmerman is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Metaphysics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width221 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDean W. Zimmerman,Karen Bennett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.