Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion is an annual volume offering a regular snapshot of state-of-the-art work in this longstanding area of philosophy that has seen an explosive growth of interest over the past half century. Under the guidance of a distinguished editorial board, it publishes exemplary papers in any area of philosophy of religion.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held positions previously at the University of Missouri, Texas A&M University, and the University of Notre Dame. His research areas include metaphysics and epistemology as well as the philosophy of religion, having published to date six books and one hundred articles.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight536 g
- Width159 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJonathan L. Kvanvig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.