Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of Oxford Studies in Political Philosophy. Since its revival in the 1970s political philosophy has been a vibrant field in philosophy, one that intersects with jurisprudence, rmative ecomics, political theory in political science departments, and just war theory. OSPP aims to publish some of the best contemporary work in political philosophy and these closely related subfields. This volume features eight papers and an introduction. The papers address a range of central topics and represent cutting edge work in the field. They are grouped into three main themes: ideal theory, the moral assessment of states, and issues in social reliations.
- Author BiographyDavid Sobel is Irwin and Marjorie Guttag Professor of Ethics and Political Philosophy at Syracuse University. Peter Vallentyne is Florence G. Kline Chair in Philosophy at the University of Missouri. Steven Wall is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Arizona.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Political Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Sobel,Peter Vallentyne,Steven Wall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.