Oxford Vce Psychology Units 3+4 Student Book + Obook/Assess by Karen Marangio, Elizabeth Blaher-lucas, Vicki Moore, Fiona Ganin-day, Roger Edwards (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.25+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.50+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by bernie3799
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Psychology 2nd Edition is a psychology course developed for VCE Psychology students. Written by an expert author team and with the assistance of the Krongold Centre at Monash University, the course offers unparalleled expertise and authority. Oxford Psychology is your complete psychology solution and passport to student success.The Oxford Psychology Units 3 & 4 2nd Edition Student Book has been updated to match the new VCE Psychology 2013-2016 Study Design. The new edition includes the latest research in psychology and the design and features of the book are w even more accessible. The author team has provided a strong emphasis on assessment, covering all requirements in the Study Design including accurate weighting of marks and exam-style questions. Written from the perspective of an examiner, the content covers all students need to succeed in VCE Psychology. Additional FREE online teacher support for all adopting schools includes:Suggested answers for all questions in the student bookAdditional assessment tasks for each Area of Study with full marking guidelinesRevision tes for every chapter of Unit 3 & 4 that break down the Study Design key kwledge into easy-to-remember dot pointsFor access please contact your Oxford Secondary sales representative. For all related titles in this series, please click here
- Author BiographyThe Oxford Psychology writing team combines the practical experience of classroom teachers with the authority of Victoria's leading psychology educators. Each of the team shares a commitment to the discipline and a genuine desire for students to be successful.Series Editor Roger Edwards has been involved with the VCE Psychology course since its inception. He taught VCE Psychology for fifteen years and then moved into teaching at Monash University in 2008. Roger is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and a psychologist in private practice. He is currently Supervising Psychologist at the Krongold Clinic, Monash University, Clayton.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Blaher-lucas,Fiona Ganin-day,Karen Marangio,Roger Edwards,Vicki Moore
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Out-of-print date10/10/2016
- Weight1580 g
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.