Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth by Jessica Dy, Griffith David Jones, Glenn David Posner, Amanda Y. Black (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $111.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classic Childbirth Handbook - Completely Recised And Updated In Full Color. It is a Doody's Core Title for 2015! Edition after acclaimed edition, Oxorn-Foote Human Labor & Birth has provided the most comprehensive, yet accessible overview of obstetrics available. Going beyond scientific theory and a techlogical orientation, this landmark guide is written for the real world of clinical practice, as it expertly examines all mechanisms of human labor and delivery. The book begins with a valuable review of clinical anatomy, then thoroughly examines the three stages of labor, with a focus on proper management and birthing techniques. Specific guidance on the full spectrum of complications and delivery situations, including Cesareansection, breech presentation, transverse lie, umbilical cord issues, dystocia, and more are also presented. A final section addresses such critical concerns as preterm labor, antepartum hemorrhage, and maternal and fetal complications in labor. It Features: new! full-color design with hundreds of original, skill-sharpening illustrations; new! insightful, timely chapter on the challenges of obesity in pregnancy; new! essential coverage of modern techniques for the management of postpartum hemorrhage; and, new! expanded review of multiple pregnancy.
- Author BiographyGlenn D. Posner, MD, FRCOG, FRCSC Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa Consultant, The Ottawa Hospital and Hawkesbury General Hospital Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Amanda Y. Black, MD, MPH, FRCSC Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa Staff, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Newborn Care The Ottawa Hospital Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Griffith Jones, MD, MRCOG, FRCSC Staff Physician Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Ottawa General Hospital Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Lawrence Oppenheimer, MA (Oxon), MD, FRCSC, FRCOG Associate Professor, University of Ottawa Head, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Newborn Care The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario
- Author(s)Amanda Y. Black,Glenn David Posner,Griffith David Jones,Jessica Dy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleObstetrics/Gynecology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1051 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.