Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThirty poets (fifteen from each language) under 45 from Wales demonstrate the great depth of poetic talent in contemporary Wales. Oxygen provides an essential overview of recently established newly-emerging talent among poets in Wales. It is a heady and eclectic mix of poems in both languages (the Welsh printed side by side with English translations) from thirty of Wales' younger generation of poets. Urban and rural, ironic and passionate, lyrical and lively, oxygen reaffirms the central place of poetry in one of Europe's oldest cultures.
- Author BiographyAmy Wack was born in Florida, raised in california and now lives in Wales where she is the poetry and drama editor for Seren. She is the editor of a previous anthology, Burning the Bracken (Seren, 1996). Grahame A Davies is the Welsh Language Editor of Poetry wales and a journalist at BBC Wales. He has published, in Welsh, a volume of poetry and a selection of literary criticism.
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2000
- LanguageEnglish & Welsh
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAmy Wack,Grahame Davies,Grahame Wack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.