All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionTwo strangers reach an opal mining town in Queensland's outback, where two opposing cultures - the rough diamond, boozing, fiercely individualistic bush folk and the teetotaller, church-going fundamentalists - used to coexist peaceably, until the arrival of the cult messiah, Oyster.
- PrizesShortlisted for Banjo Award for Fiction 1997.
- Author(s)Janette Turner Hospital
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication04/10/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Out-of-print date11/06/2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.