Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a woman who must face the past before she can live for the future.
- Author BiographyBonnie met her Marine when he came into the May Co. with a friend. She was working at the candy counter. Her journey through life has encompassed many roles, including Senior Secretary of the Space Physics Lab, Marine Corps wife, Idaho farm wife, mother of five, home school teacher, customer service rep, medical secretary, payroll coordinator, and FBI applicant. She made it through the testing, interviews and background check before deciding on another job, but used the experience in one of her books. Bonnie started writing while living in a 10' x 50' trailer with her husband and five sons as the family built their own house. She's sold five novels, over sixty-five non-fiction articles, two poems, and Chicken Soup is considering her dachshund cartoons for an upcoming book. Her full-time job was in the field of child support until she retired. Writing makes me feel complete, she says. It's a good thing I'm Missouri-born and stubborn as a mule, or I wouldn't have persevered. Good things do happen to those who don't know how to give up.
- Author(s)Bonnie Drury
- Date of Publication08/08/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.