All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains authoritative Russian editions of three of Tchaikovsky's most popular orchestral works. The 1812 Overture, Op. 49, is among the best kwn and most beloved of all classical music compositions, thrilling audiences with its stirring martial themes and spectacular climax of roaring canns and pealing church bells. March Slave, Op. 31, memorable for its poignancy and somber beauty, is a mainstay of the orchestral repertoire. This new compilation of popular masterworks concludes with the lovely and moving Francesca da Rimini, Op. 32, a dramatic tone poem considered to be among Tchaikovsky's finest compositions, with over 20 current recordings by the world's great orchestras. This volume will be welcomed by conductors, musicians, music students, and legions of listeners who enjoy the rewards of following Tchaikovsky's exceptional orchestration.
- Author(s)P. I. Chaikovskii
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight806 g
- Width229 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.