All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to work in conjunction with the book, Liberate Yourself -- A Guide to Personal Freedom, the Personal Liberation Action Notebook (P.L.A.N.) is a resource workbook and personal journal you can use as a guide and a catalyst for thought and action to help you move toward your personal liberation in all aspects of your life: liberation of BODY, liberation of MIND, liberation of SPIRIT. In addition to sharing with you the fundamental tenets of the philosophy of self-actualization and personal liberation utilized by the legendary martial artist, Bruce Lee, it will help you identify, understand and integrate these principles into your own life.
- Author BiographyChris Kent is widely acknowledged as one of the world's foremost authorities on Bruce Lee's martial art known as Jeet Kune Do. With over thirty-eight years of experience, he has gained international recognition for his knowledge and leadership in perpetuating the art, training methods, and philosophy developed by Lee, and is considered one of the few individuals in the world having total comprehension of all facets of Lee's martial art. In the over three decades that he has been intimately involved in Jeet Kune Do, Kent has performed extensive research into the foundations of the art from a technical, philosophical, and spiritual perspective, as well as educating himself in the fields of exercise physiology, kinesiology, and human performance. This commitment to continuous improvement has made him one of the most sought after instructors of Jeet Kune Do and its applications. As a teacher and professional consultant, Kent has traveled the world, teaching and sharing the benefit of his expertise in Jeet Kune Do with thousands of people. Kent has authored 3 of the highest rated books on Jeet Kune Do: The Encyclopedia of Jeet Kune Do, Jeet Kune Do - The Textbook, and Jeet Kune Do Kickboxing. In addition he has both written for and appeared in countless martial art publications both nationally and internationally including Inside Kung Fu, Black Belt, Martial Art Masters, Budo International, Combat and Martial Arts Illustrated. He has also written and produced 3 series of training videotapes and DVDs which remain the standard of the industry. Kent was a one of the co-founders of The Bruce Lee Educational Foundation, a non-profit, organization created for the purpose of perpetuating Bruce Lee's art and philosophy for future generations. For 5 years he served as a member of the Board of Directors, and currently functions as an advisor to the re-established Bruce Lee Foundation.
- Author(s)Chris Kent
- PublisherChris Kent
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChris Kent
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.