All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPA 28 Cherokee: A Pilot's Guide gives an overall description, the limitations, and the handling characteristics of the Piper Cherokee PA-28 airplane. Each volume in A Pilot's Guide series covers the fundamentals of flying and the principal characteristics of a specific type and model of aircraft, gathered from the advice and experiences of leading experts in the aviation industry. Geared for pilots interested in renting or buying a particular model, these sourcebooks provide an overview of the aircraft and detailed descriptions of its handling characteristics, limitations, and performance data. A history of each airplane's use and function is also included.
- Author BiographyJeremy Pratt is the managing director of Aeroplane Flight Equipment (AFE). Ed Helmick was the first to fly the DV20 Katana prototypes brought to North America in 1993. He lives in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Author(s)Jeremy M. Pratt
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleA Pilot's Guide
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight185 g
- Width133 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.