All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn this established text Mike Tooley explains how to design and implement control systems using easily sourced components and tried and tested circuits. Representative software routines in a variety of languages (including 8086 assembler, BASIC and C) are included.
- Author BiographyMike Tooley is a technical author and consultant. He was formerly Vice Principal at Brooklands College in Surrey, England, where he was responsible for the delivery of learning to over 10,000 Further and Higher Education students increasingly by flexible, open and on-line distance learning. Mike is the well-known author of several popular engineering and related text books, including widely adopted course texts for BTEC, GCE A-level and GCSE qualifications in Engineering. Mike's hobbies include astronomy, amateur radio, aviation, computing and electronic circuit design and construction.
- Author(s)Mike Tooley
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication16/01/1995
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width234 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.