All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPCI DSS has recently updated its standard to 3.1. While the changes are fairly mir in nature, there are massive implications to companies relying on SSL as a scope reducing tool inside their enterprise. This update book goes through the specific changes to PCI DSS 3.1, and includes new case studies that discuss the specific implications for making the change to 3.1. This concise supplement also includes a detailed explanation of each changed requirement and how it will impact your environment. PCI Compliance, 3.1 Addendum serves as an update to Syngress' comprehensive reference volume PCI Compliance, Fourth Edition.
- Author BiographyBranden R. Williams (CISSP, CISM, CPISA, CPISM) leads an information security practice in a Global Security Consulting group at a major security firm in Flower Mound, TX and teaches in the NSA Certified Information Assurance program at the University of Dallas's Graduate School of Management. Branden has been involved in information technology since 1994, and focused on information security since 1996. He started consulting on payment security in 2004, assessing companies against the Visa CISP and Mastercard SDP programs. He has a Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing from the University of Texas, Arlington, and a Masters of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management and Market Logistics from the University of Dallas. Branden publishes a monthly column in the ISSA Journal entitled Herding Cats, and authors a blog at http://www.brandenwilliams.com/.
- Author(s)Branden R. Williams
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.