All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- Description<em>PDQ Statistics, Third Edition</em> offers an expert overview of all major statistical methods, giving the reader a thorough understanding of statistics and how they are used in research articles.<br><br>The book covers the major categories - variable and descriptive statistics, parametric statistics, n-parametric statistics, and multivariate statistics. The explanations are clear, succinct, and loaded with practical examples.<br><br>This third edition includes new chapters on hierarchical and logistic regression, path analysis, and structural equation modeling. <em>PDQ Statistics, Third Edition</em> also helps the reader identify those statistical analyses with basic flaws in design or research.The book's attractive design and humorous writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Norman PhD Professor, Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatics McMaster University Hamilton, Ontario David Streiner PhD Assistant Vice President, Research Director Kunin-Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit Baycreat Centre of Geriatric Care Professor, Department of Psychiatry University of Toronto Toronto, Ontario
- PublisherB.C. Decker Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePDQ Series
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintB.C. Decker Inc
- Content Note37 ills.
- Weight160 g
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Streiner,Geoffrey R. Norman
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.