All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at PE teachers, classroom teachers, after-school recreation providers and physical instructors. The book is designed to help young people succeed in a much broader sense than is usually associated with a physical education class. It features 135 enjoyable activities and teaching strategies that go beyond the movement skill, fitness and social competency objectives of a typical PE class. It covers activities grouped by equipment type with fresh, creative ways to use equipment that readers will already have.
- Author BiographyThomas Fleming, PhD, works as a consultant. He has taught health education for 13 years and been the director of health and physical education at the Texas Education Agency for 12 years. Lisa Bunting is a physical education teacher at the Gene and Betty Schmalz Elementary School in Katy, Texas. She was named Elementary Physical Educator of the Year for the state of Texas in 1996. Lisa also co-authored the Texas Edition of the Grade 4 Harcourt Health and Fitness Teacher's Guide. Pam Ernest is co-ordinator of Physical Education, Belton Independent School District, Texas. She is also the district champion for the Co-ordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH). Pam was Elementary Physical Educator of the Year for the state of Texas in 1991.
- Author(s)Lisa Bunting,Pamela Ernest,Thomas Fleming
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note31 illustrations, 60 photos
- Weight803 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.