All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- Description<i>NEW!</i><b>Ph.I.L.S. 4.0</b> has been updated! Users have requested and we are providing <b><i>five new exercises</b></i> (Respiratory Quotient, Weight and Contraction, Insulin and Glucose Tolerance, Blood Typing, and Anti-Diuretic Hormone). Ph.I.L.S. 4.0 is the perfect way to reinforce key physiology concepts with powerful lab experiments. Created by Dr. Phil Stephens at Villava University, this program offers <b><i>42 laboratory simulations</b></i> that may be used to supplement or substitute for wet labs. All 42 labs are self-contained experiments-- lengthy instruction manual required. Users can adjust variables, view outcomes, make predictions, draw conclusions, and print lab reports. This easy-to-use software offers the flexibility to change the parameters of the lab experiment. There are limits!
- Author(s)Phillip Stephens
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.