All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are running a large scale web app in a PHP-based environment, or if you are considering switching your site to PHP, our new book, phparchitect's Enterprise PHP Development will surely be a valuable resource for you and your development team. Written by well kwn PHP guru and iBuildings CTO Ivo Jansch, this comprehensive guide covers everything you will need to kw including: PHP's Evolution PHP in the Enterprise PHP's Success Factors Enterprise Challenges Building and Developing The Team Requirements Gathering Business Goals Expectation Management Planning Architecture Tools Building Blocks Security Code Development Quality Assurance Testing Optimization Deployment Implementation Delivery User Training Marketing Evaluation Operations Maintenance Troubleshooting Development Methodologies Project Management This book is the only one of its kind and is unparalleled in terms of content and practical usefulness.
- Author(s)Ivo Jansch
- PublisherMusketeers.Me, LLC
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePHP Arthitect Nanobooks.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMusketeers.Me, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.