All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the PIC BASIC and PIC BASIC PRO compilers, PIC Basic Projects provides an easy-to-use toolkit for developing applications with PIC BASIC. Numerous simple projects give clear and concrete examples of how PIC BASIC can be used to develop electronics applications, while larger and more advanced projects describe program operation in detail and give useful insights into developing more involved microcontroller applications. Including new and dynamic models of the PIC microcontroller, such as the PIC16F627, PIC16F628, PIC16F629 and PIC12F627, PIC Basic Projects is a thoroughly practical, hands-on introduction to PIC BASIC for the hobbyist, student and electronics design engineer.
- Author BiographyProf Dogan Ibrahim graduated from the University of Salford with First Class Honours in Electronic Engineering. He then completed an MSc course in Automatic Control Engineering at the University of Manchester, and PhD in Digital Signal Processing at the City University in London. Prof Ibrahim worked at several companies before returning to the academic life. He is currently a lecturer at the Department of Computer Information Systems at the Near East University. Prof Ibrahim is a Fellow of the IET, and a Chartered Electrical Engineer. His interests are in the fields of microcontroller based automatic control, digital signal processing, and computer aided design.
- Author(s)Dogan Ibrahim
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.