All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionVisit The PM-Instructors website to learn how you can get FREE 60 day of access to our PMI-RMP practices questions. Risk is inherent in everything that we do and it is therefore surprise that risk management holds a high level of importance within project management. This courseware offers an in-depth look at project risk and risk management in a combination of lecture and hands-on learning formats, and is geared towards preparing students for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP(r)) certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI(r)). This boot-camp style course covers the four primary exam objectives: Risk Communication, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning, and Risk Governance, along with the related exam domain objectives. Target Audience: This course will benefit anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of managing risk, or individuals preparing for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification exam. Delivery Method: This courseware is written for instructor led courses and is compatible for classroom or virtual training delivery. Trainer's edition material may also be used for self-study.
- Author BiographyVanina Mangano PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, ITIL, Project+, is a subject matter expert in project management, risk management, and strategic management. Over the past ten years, Vanina has worked with several global technology companies as a senior contributor and leader and is currently overseeing a project management office (PMO) at Microsoft. As part of her contributions to the community, Vanina volunteers through PMI, currently serving as a core committee member of the PMBOK Guide, 5th edition update project. Vanina holds a dual bachelors degree from the University of California, Riverside, is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), and CompTIA Project+. She is the author of the PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Review Guide, PMI Risk Management Professional Exam Study Guide, and other project management related books and articles. Al Smith, Jr. PMI-ACP, Lean/6 Sigma Black Belt, CRISC, SCJP, CFT. In addition to being an instructor, Al is a highly experienced IT professional with REAL WORLD experience developing and supporting successful projects for companies such as a GE Healthcare as a Sr. SOA Engineer, Costco Wholesale as an Enterprise Architect consultant, IBM Global as an Implementation Consultant, CalAmp as a Director of Engineering and providing Java/JEE consulting for the Office of Naval Research, SPAWAR and General Dynamics. He is consistently recognized for using Lean, Agile and Six Sigma to improve IT organizations effectiveness and efficiency. Having served in the US Army, Al is comfortable with being a compassionate leader while maintaining uncompromising standards of performance. By leveraging skills as an Agile/Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt he has the experience necessary to execute on value-driven initiatives while driving quality, optimizing value streams and mentoring high performance teams to increase the bottom line.
- Author(s)Vanina S Mangano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.