All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionVisit The PM-Instructors website to learn how you can get FREE 60 day of access to our PMI-RMP practices questions. Preparing for any exam can be a daunting task. This self-study guide takes you through several exercises within the following four exam domains: Risk Communication Risk Analysis Risk Response Planning Risk Governance This workbook provides a highlight and review of the material included within the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam Preparation courseware. Each workbook chapter ends with practice exam questions, study terms, and exam tips.
- Author BiographyVanina Mangano PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, ITIL, Project+, is a subject matter expert in project management, risk management, and strategic management. Over the past ten years, Vanina has worked with several global technology companies as a senior contributor and leader and is currently overseeing a project management office (PMO) at Microsoft. As part of her contributions to the community, Vanina volunteers through PMI, currently serving as a core committee member of the PMBOK Guide, 5th edition update project. Vanina holds a dual bachelors degree from the University of California, Riverside, is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), and CompTIA Project+. She is the author of the PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Review Guide, PMI Risk Management Professional Exam Study Guide, and other project management related books and articles. Al Smith, Jr. PMI-ACP, Lean/6 Sigma Black Belt, CRISC, SCJP, CFT. In addition to being an instructor, Al is a highly experienced IT professional with REAL WORLD experience developing and supporting successful projects for companies such as a GE Healthcare as a Sr. SOA Engineer, Costco Wholesale as an Enterprise Architect consultant, IBM Global as an Implementation Consultant, CalAmp as a Director of Engineering and providing Java/JEE consulting for the Office of Naval Research, SPAWAR and General Dynamics. He is consistently recognized for using Lean, Agile and Six Sigma to improve IT organizations effectiveness and efficiency. Having served in the US Army, Al is comfortable with being a compassionate leader while maintaining uncompromising standards of performance. By leveraging skills as an Agile/Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt he has the experience necessary to execute on value-driven initiatives while driving quality, optimizing value streams and mentoring high performance teams to increase the bottom line.
- Author(s)Al Smith Jr,Vanina Mangano
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.