All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPMP Q&A is your best one-stop resource and prep guide for the Project Management Institute's PMP (Project Management Professional) certification exam. This complete learning aid/study guide will prepare you to take the current exam for the most popular certification in today's project management industry-an internationally recognized certification of project management expertise. This book features t only a full set of sample questions and answers, but-importantly-explanations of the correct answers, drawn from project management Kwledge Areas, including scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, and much more. Each of the PMP exam's Kwledge Areas is covered, and pre- and post-tests help you fine-tune your study focus. Whether you're new to project management or a veteran, PMP Q&A will help you prepare for this important certification, test your kwledge, and do your best on exam day.
- Author BiographySteve Caseley has worked in the project management field for 30 years and has a wealth of practical experience in successful project delivery. He has more than 10 years of experience developing online CBT training modules for PM and IT management, including Microsoft Project and PMI PMP certification preparation series. He has also delivered IT and project management courses for a number of universities with classes delivered in the adult continuing education, bachelor's, and master's programs at these universities. Over the years, Steve has helped a wide range of companies implement PPM systems and best practices and has practical, hands-on PM experience in a wide range of industries, project types, and sizes. Steve's passion is working with organizations to improve overall project delivery efficiency through the implementation and adoption of industry best practices in project and portfolio management and implementation of effective PPM tools supporting these best practices.
- Author(s)Steve Caseley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Weight612 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.