Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the project Public Private Partnerships and the Poor in Water and Sanitation is to determine workable processes whereby the needs of the poor are promoted in strategies which encourage public-private partnerships (PPP) in the provision of water supply and sanitation services. One of the key objectives is to fill some of the gaps which exist in evidence-based reporting of the facts and issues around the impacts of PPP on poor consumers. This report presents the case report from Karachi, Pakistan.
- Author(s)Norman Ahmed
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byM. Sohail
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.