All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark anthology of Dada artist Kurt Schwitter's rejuvenating works: radical, humourous and explosively lyrical writings that embrace and undo every genre, prefiguring sound, concrete and abstract poetry, and laying the groundwork for performance art. Schwitter's passion was for juxtaposition, a breaking down of boundaries t for the sake of shock, but in the service of creative hilarity. Using visual nad verbal material drawn from teh debris of culture, Schwitters offers us a Gesamtkunstwerk for the common man.
- Author BiographyKurt Schwitters (1887-1948) is one of the best known Dada artists, and has had a lasting influence on the avant-garde through his poetic works as well through his visual art. He is also the acclaimed author of I is Style. Jerome Rothenberg is author of over 50 books of poetry including New Selected Poems (1970-1985). Pierre Joris has published 20 books of poetry and translated numerous authors. Together they have edited the two-volume anthology, Poems for the Millennium.
- Author(s)Kurt Schwitters
- PublisherExact Change,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/01/2001
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBostone
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExact Change,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.