All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process with over 120 students and faculty, PREALG is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. An invative combination of content delivery both in print and online provides a core text and a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets, including end-of-chapter review cards, downloadable flashcards and practice problems, online video tutorials, solutions to exercises and practice quizzes aimed at supplementing learning outside of the classroom. PREALG presents concepts in a visual and approachable way, ideal for combating the math anxiety often found in Developmental Math students. Also available is Cengage Learning's Enhanced WebAssign(R)-a complete online homework management system for students and professors.
- Author BiographyJoanne Lockwood received a BA in English Literature from St. Lawrence University and both an MBA and a BA in mathematics from Plymouth State University. Ms. Lockwood taught at Plymouth State University and Nashua Community College in New Hampshire, and has over 20 years' experience teaching mathematics at the high school and college level. Ms. Lockwood has co-authored two bestselling developmental math series, as well as numerous derivative math texts and ancillaries. Ms. Lockwood's primary interest today is helping developmental math students overcome their challenges in learning math. Richard Aufmann is the lead author of two bestselling developmental math series and a bestselling college algebra and trigonometry series, as well as several derivative math texts. He received a BA in mathematics from the University of California, Irvine, and an MA in mathematics from California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Aufmann taught math, computer science, and physics at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 28 years. His textbooks are highly recognized and respected among college mathematics professors. Today, Mr. Aufmann's professional interests include quantitative literacy, the developmental math curriculum, and the impact of technology on curriculum development.
- Author(s)Joanne S. Lockwood,Richard N. Aufmann
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.