Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is primarily a Microsoft Project book and designed to teach project management professionals, who understand the PRINCE2TM methodology, to use Microsoft(R) Project to plan and control PRINCE2 TM projects. It identifies which PRINCE2 TM processes may be handled with Microsoft Project(R) 2010 and how the software may be effectively used to assist in managing a project. Paul Harris' manual unlocks the power and versatility of Microsoft(R) Project with a logical presentation of the tool in the context of a PRINCE2 project scenario.
- Author BiographyPaul Harris holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in the UK and is a Certified Cost Engineer through AACEI International, a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, an Approved PRINCE2 Trainer and a Managing Successful Programmes Registered Practitioner. He has worked in the project controls industry for a number of years and has assisted many companies in a range of industries to set up and run project controls systems. His Melbourne, Australia based company, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, offers project controls consulting and training services worldwide with a strong focus on Microsoft Project, Asta Powerproject and Oracle Primavera scheduling software.
- Author(s)Paul E. Harris
- PublisherEastwood Harris Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEastwood Harris Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/02/2016
- Weight676 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.