All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionPVC Formulary contains invaluable information for PVC manufacturers, processors, and users. It discusses new product development and product reengineering tools and the current state of the market for PVC products. This provides the reader with the critical data they need to formulate successful and durable products, or to evaluate formulations on the background of compositions used by others. Polymer properties determining its proper selection are discussed. Commercial types and grades, polymer forms, and physical-chemical properties of PVC are discussed in detail. All essential information required for the decision-making process is presented in a clear form in order to provide the reader with the necessary data. The book contains over 600 formulations of products belonging to 23 categories derived from characteristic methods of production. A broad selection of formulations is used in each category to determine the essential components of formulations used in a particular method of processing, the most important parameters of successful products, troubleshooting information, and suggestions of further sources of information on the method of processing.
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.
- Author(s)George Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.