All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- Description<em>A stunning visual guide for a road trip along the entire United States pacific coast.</em><br/> The <strong>Outdoor Blueprint</strong> team pieces together an incredible guide featuring all the best coastal stops from Vancouver, B.C. to San Diego, CA. This carefully curated road trip blends local eateries, quirky attractions, and breathtaking views into one unforgettable adventure. <br/><ul><li>Over 650 of the best places to eat, sight see, and stay along the Pacific Coast Highway from Port Angeles WA to San Diego CA.</li><li>26 beautifully drawn maps of the coast. Each map highlights a mix of over 20 eateries, breweries, hikes, bed & breakfasts, camping, viewpoints, local wildlife, and much more!</li><li>Local insights, fun facts, and beautiful pictures accompany each graphic section to provide you with just the right amount of information for an unforgettable road trip.</li></ul><br/> And additional budgeting & mileage calculators, example itineraries, and exclusive planning tips for your Pacific Coast Highway trip.
- Author BiographyBrian Eagen is the creator of OutdoorBlueprint.com - a visual database of for the aspiring outdoor adventurer. He is the author of the most comprehensive online guide to Joshua Tree National Park. For more tools to help you outside yourself, check out Outdoor Blueprint.
- Author(s)Brian Eagen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.