All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe variably named and numbered Pacific Coast Highway spans 1,700 miles from Canada to Mexico. Seventy-five of those create a dramatic drive through Los Angeles County, showcasing the iconic cities of Malibu, Santa Monica, South Bay, San Pedro and Long Beach. Past scenic seascapes and famous beaches, PCH has become over the decades a symbol for Southern California coastal life, encompassing pleasure piers and amusements parks, surfing, yachting and other water sports. No longer just a road, PCH is a ribbon of destinations and the byway through the California dream. Ride with author Carina Monica Montoya via vintage images from the California Department of Transportation and new photos by John Moss through this remarkable road's history and the picturesque coastal communities it serves.
- Author(s)Carina Montoya
- PublisherHistory Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleLandmarks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHistory Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, index
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.