CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 20 years, the Pacific Northwest Ballet's performance of Nutcracker has been the Christmas family event to attend in the Northwest. Highlighted by Maurice Sendak's stunning production design and Kent Stowell's inventive choreography (which emphasizes the darker psychological aspects of E. T. A. Hoffmann's original story), the ballet has been a critical and popular success. Fans of the performance can w relive each scene through the pages of this exquisite keepsake edition. From the Christmas party where young Clara is given a simple nutcracker, to her adventures and romance in the enchanted kingdom of the Nutcracker Prince, Angela Sterling's photographs capture all the magic of this beloved work. Designed for children, the book's handsome images and seasonal charm make this a thoughtful gift for adult balletomanes as well.
- Author BiographyThe Pacific Northwest Ballet grew from a small regional organization into an internationally celebrated company renowned for its superb performances and exciting choreography. It is located in Seattle. Angela Sterling lives in Boston and Seattle.
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Out-of-print date22/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width256 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographer(s)Angela Sterling
- Introduction byFrancia Russell
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.