All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionA sailing adventure ends as a pack of dogs wins the war with drug runners while saving their Pack Leader and leading him through the Everglades swamp. While investigating an insurance claim, Bart Casey is marked for death by a drug lord named King. Accompanied by his two dogs, Dutch and Kate, Bart sails his boat, the Pelican, down the Florida coast. King makes several attempts to sink Bart's sailboat and kill Bart and his dogs. Bart is shot and King's boat is damaged. The Pelican drifts into the Everglades, grounding deep in the swamp at an Indian mound. A pack of dogs meets the boat. Meanwhile, King searches for the Pelican intent on disposing of Bart. The dogs intervene. The dogs learn to give Bart food and water, and guide him through the swamps, fighting King and his reinforcements all the way. Buster, a giant black dog, takes charge of the pack with military precision, utilizing snakes, gators, quicksand, and deception as their weapons. While the pack fights for Bart's life, he experiences visions of his life and of a peculiar man with many names. He has only a shadowy kwledge of what is happening in reality beyond the smells of dog breath and peanut butter. Where is this place, he asks his new friend. Is, is wherever you are, answers the philosopher.
- Author(s)Nathan B Tracy
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.