Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionAs a BNP rally gathers momentum on the streets outside, four women meet to play bridge. Struggling to find common ground, they talk about the men they married, their gifted and delinquent children and what their own heritage means. But beliefs and loyalties are tested to the limit when Stephie's fourteen year old son, Jack, is implicated in a brutal racist attack that leaves an eleven year old Pakistani boy close to death. A raw, uncompromising drama about bigotry and racism that explores the insidious rise of the British National Party. Pack premiered as part of the Papatango New Writing Festival at the Finborough Theatre.
- Author BiographyLOUISE MONAGHAN was the winner of a Bruntwood Prize Judges' Award 2011 for Shadow Play. Her first radio drama Alone in the Garden with You, produced and directed by Jessica Dromgoole, was broadcast on BBC Radio 4. Her other plays include Beautiful - nominated by Out Of Joint Theatre Company for the Susan Smith Blackburn Prize 2009, and Aurora, which was a finalist for both the London Festival New Writing Award and Little Brother's Big Opportunity competition 2010.
- Author(s)Louise Monaghan
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.