All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two of the world's leading packaging experts, this technical book investigates the laws and liabilities associated with producing, labelling and shipping packages. The book combines an analysis of legal responsibilities with design and technical recommendations to reduce liability. Sections cover the regulations and hazards of transport via truck, rail, ship and aircraft. Case law and court decisions are used to illustrate strategies to lower the risk of accidents and thus forestall lawsuits and damage claims. Covers personal injury, intellectual property, labels, cargo loading, regulations (including CFR 49, FMCSR, CVSA, and hazardous materials), tamper-evidence, accessibility, disposal, environmental impacts and more.
- Author(s)Jay Singh,S. Paul Singh
- PublisherDEStech Publications, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDEStech Publications, Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.