All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic bear from Darkest Peru, who was found on Paddington Station, returns for a day of London sightseeing in this hilarious picture book! With his suitcase packed full of marmalade sandwiches and Mrs Bird's umbrella (in case it rains), Paddington sets out for a day of sightseeing with his friend, Mr Gruber. How can he kw that the tourists will think he's their tour guide? And how is he to guess that they will follow him everywhere?
- Author BiographyMichael Bond was born in Newbury, Berkshire on 13 January 1926 and educated at Presentation College, Reading. He served in the Royal Air Force and the British Army before working as a cameraman for BBC TV for 19 years. In 1997 he was awarded the OBE for his services to children's literature.
- Author(s)Michael Bond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width259 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)R. W. Alley
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.40Trending at AU $12.73
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.44
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.06
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.94
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.28
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.