All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe irresistible Paddington Bear, who was found on Paddington station, returns in this reissued vel, with a brand new cover design. Paddington has a knack for 'smelling out things', and his sharp se, supported by marmalade sandwiches, leads him into many adventures. Whether it's lending a paw to a famous Russian ballet dancer, or serving baked elastic instead of 'Baked Alaska' this unforgettable bear is as trouble-prone and funny as ever! Stories of Paddington Bear have delighted children all over the world for fifty years.
- Author BiographyMichael Bond was born in Newbury, Berkshire on 13 January 1926 and educated at Presentation College, Reading. He served in the Royal Air Force and the British Army before working as a cameraman for BBC TV for 19 years. In 1997 he was awarded the OBE for his services to children's literature.
- Author(s)Michael Bond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/09/1998
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Note(Peggy Fortnum (Black and white))
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peggy Fortnum
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.07Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.