All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bear's eye view of London as told by the classic, best-loved character from Darkest Peru. Paddington unveils his adopted home as only Paddington can. From the station itself (the start of it all) and on through all the major London destinations (with some surprising detours en route) this is a guide certain to entertain and enlighten the whole family. With plenty of anecdotes and stops for refreshments along the way, Paddington's London will guide visitors and London dwellers alike, young and old, families, couples, friends and solitary explorers to a London that is rich, exciting, fascinating and fun.
- Author BiographyOn Christmas Eve, 1956, Michael Bond bought a small toy bear for his wife and they named it 'Paddington' as they were living near Paddington station. In 1958, A Bear Called Paddington was published with many more stories to follow. Michael still lives in London. In 1997 he was awarded the OBE for his services to children's literature.
- Author(s)Michael Bond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.