All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.03
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.86
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.29
About this product
- DescriptionPaddleboard Guide to Lake Tahoe is the first and only guide to for people that want to stand-up paddleboard (SUP) on Lake Tahoe. Both beginners and expert paddlers can use it to find the best places to stand-up paddleboard in Lake Tahoe and get the most out of their excursions. One of the world's premier stand-up paddling destinations, Lake Tahoe is incredibly deep and clear. Its 72 miles of coastline feature turquoise water, dramatic cliffs and boulders, and miles of undeveloped forest. Laura Norman has been paddleboarding on the lake for more than five years and has circumnavigated the lake, paddling by every inch of Tahoe coastline. Inside the book she shares insider's information including: Tahoe's most scenic paddling routes. See a list of Lake Tahoe's most beautiful paddling routes for the rth, south, west, and east shores including famous sites like Emerald Bay, Sand Harbor, and more. A plan for going all the way around the lake. A custom map shows how to circumnavigate the lake in 24 easy stages with detailed information and photographs from each route. Where to rent or buy an SUP. Find out which beaches have paddleboard rentals and see where you can rent or buy paddleboards in the Tahoe area. Long distance routes. A list of long distance routes for more experience paddlers who want a full day trip. Tips for planning your SUP excursion. Learn the best times to paddle different routes, where to park, and how far you'll need to walk from your car to the water. A list of dog friendly beaches. See a list of places where it's easy to SUP with your pup. This is the ultimate guide for anyone who wants to SUP on Lake Tahoe.
- Author BiographyLaura Norman spends her summers near the west shore in Lake Tahoe. Over the past five years, she's explored every inch of the lake on her Tahoe SUP paddleboard. When she's not out on the water, she does content marketing for a large technology company. She lives in San Francisco with her husband, two children, and Portuguese water dog, Sherwood.
- Author(s)Laura Norman
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.