All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIdaho's rivers hold a wealth of riches for avid paddlers, floaters, and anglers. Paddling Idaho features the best river trips for the perfect paddle, whether it is a half-day or a full-day trip. History buffs will appreciate the sidebars detailing local information. Look inside to find: *Full-color photos *GPS coordinates *Detailed river descriptions *Maps showing access points and river miles *Level of difficulty, optimal flows, rapids, and other hazards *Historical information For more than twenty-five years, FalconGuides(R) have set the standard for outdoor guidebooks. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.
- Author BiographyGreg Stahl has been a writer, editor, and communications professional focusing on the politics, people, economy, and ecology of the Rocky Mountain West. The current assistant policy director at Boise-based conservation group Idaho Rivers United, Stahl works on in-stream water rights, and water-wise education efforts. He is an avid whitewater kayaker.
- Author(s)Greg Stahl
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note221 colour illustrations, 42 maps
- Weight553 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.