All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and revised with over thirty rivers, this new full-color edition provides information on access points, distances, river difficulties and hazards, maps with distance mileages, GPS coordinates, and phone numbers for obtaining up-to-the-minute floating conditions. The text contains anecdotes and sidebars about indigeus history, Lewis and Clark routes, avoiding crowds, and rules for traveling waterways.
- Author BiographyKit Fischer, a conservation professional and river enthusiast, grew up paddling and rafting rivers across Montana with his parents, Hank and Carol Fischer, the original authors of A Floaters Guide to Montana (Paddling Montana). Previous to his current work, Kit worked as a fishing guide as well as an American Canoe Association certified whitewater kayak instructor. A Montana native, Kit has explored nearly every mile of floatable river in Montana from Ekalaka to Eureka. He lives in Missoula, Montana, where he leads National Wildlife Federation's sportsmen's work in the Northern Rockies Region.
- Author(s)Kit Fischer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note36 colour illustrations, 38 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.