CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn Focus Paediatrics and Neonatology is aimed at all medical and health science students who require an introductory, low cost and highly illustrated guide to these two related specialities. The material is presented in double page spreads. The left-hand page has a syptic and highly structured text (rmally under the following headings: incidence; clinical features; differential diagsis; management; progsis). The right-hand page has a selection of four to six clinical photographs. Paediatrics and Neonatology In Focus is a convenient pocket size, and therefore ideal for quick preparation before ward rounds. Each volume also includes self-assessment material, which is extremely helpful for preparation for examinations. Because of shorter time spent in hospital by patients, and because of the decrease in time allocated to paeds in many medical curricula, students are less likely to be able to see the full range of problems associated with childhood diseases and problems of the neonate - this book will help supply that deficit.
- Author(s)David R. Harvey,Roslyn Thomas
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIn Focus
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date15/07/2013
- Content Note404 ills.
- Weight385 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.