All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book touches upon constitutional law, employment discrimination, family law, land use, landlord/tenant issues, and other areas of the law that are of interest to Pagans.Pagans and the Law also provides an overview of the American court system and how it works, with some hints on finding and working with attorneys. Additionally, Dana presents a historical perspective on religion and government so that the modern Pagan can truly appreciate the unique moment in history in which we live: a moment when the worship of deity and adherence to an individual spiritual calling is protected by law. This book is a watershed event in Pagan publishing, as there is other work of Pagan n-fiction which touches upon or treats Pagan civil rights in such depth.Every Pagan needs to have some realistic idea of what to do and how to comport one's self when faced with a legal challenge. Information is the key and this book is a stepping stone to providing that information. No one should use this book as an alternative to competent legal counsel from within their communities. Nor should anyone rely on this book as legal advice for how to behave in a certain situation. The only real answer is to get a lawyer. If you ever find yourself in a situation where your rights are being compromised, educate yourself with this book, and bring a copy of it when you visit the lawyer's office.
- Author(s)Dana Eilers
- PublisherCareer Press
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer Press
- Weight358 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.