All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Mason was a good kid in a tough city. New Orleans in the '70s was a town where good and evil t only strove for dominion, but regularly rubbed elbows. Tragedy in the lives of good people were often the fruit of this unholy coexistence. Such was the heartbreaking scenario that led Jimmy and his widowed mother to the mountains of rth Alabama with the hope of starting a new life. One would have expected that Jimmy, a highly recruited high school athlete, would have had a better than average chance at thriving in his new environment. Unfortunately, evil is unconstrained by city limits or even by geographic borders and the young man once again finds himself confronted by the worst society has to offer. This story, the result of investigation and research by a Jefferson Parish character referred to locally as Easy, grabs a snapshot out of Jimmy's heart, character, and life at a point at which the boy progresses into manhood.
- Author(s)David a Myers
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.