CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionElear Wilmot Vincelette's fourth book of poetry is her largest. Containing over 260 poems and short stories, Elear, at the age of 87 succeeds in providing the reader with inspiration, motivation and insight into the joy and difficulties through the journey of life.
- Author BiographyEleanor Wilmot Vincelette currently lives in Jefferson, Massachusetts. In her elder years, she remains active in the poetry community. She is a visual artist, writing, or painting in most mediums, and loving portraiture. Three of her art works have been used on the covers of THE WORCESTER REVIEW. She has previously published three books of her poetry, ALI ANORA'S LIFE THROUGH THE WINDOW, THE SPIRIT AND WISDOM OF A WOMAN, and OUR PATH IS CHOSEN. Eleanor still attends poetry readings. She has been published in THE LANCASTER TIMES, THE SAHARA, THE ISSUE, THE WORCESTER MAGAZINE, VOICES FROM THE ASYLUM, WORCESTER STATE COLLEGE ELDER ADVOCATE, GROUPO CULTURAL HOSTOS, THE CHARLTON FRIENDS AND POETS. Eleanor has participated in special exhibits and programs as THE WORCESTER ART MUSEUM'S MODERNISM and ABSTRACTION and THE HUDSON RIVER exhibitions. She has been active in the Poetry community, reading at THE STREET BEAT, BARNES AND NOBLE, ASSUMPTION COLLEGE, as well as other venues, once even doing Slam poetry at the Java Hut. She now reads at THE WEBSTER HOUSE. As she ages, her writing is not as familial or typical, now looking into different styles, and to a summation of her life to give to her family. She has been recognized as a writer who really paints a picture with her words. Her voice is yet strong and she reads clearly and enunciates well. Recent submissions to THE WORCESTER REVIEW for consideration, are new adventures in a different style of writing.
- Author(s)Eleanor Wilmot Vincelette
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavalia Renee Wilmot
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.