All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe 5th revised edition of this research-based manual describes how to use EMDR in the treatment of chronic pain. Includes a review of role of trauma and attachment problems in pain, neurological aspects of pain, Theoretical model of pain based on Accelerated Information Processing Model, step by step EMDR pain protocol, including detailed tes and tips for each stage, key differences between trauma protocol and pain protocol, advice about common blockages and how to deal with them, how to enhance client responsiveness to bilateral stimulation, how to develop strong affect-based resources for coping with on-going pain, adjunctive strategies and resources, assessment tools, information about dissociation and pain, numerous case-examples, and over 30 pages of photocopyable treatment aids and resources. After PTSD, pain is the most researched application of EMDR. 240 pages.
- Author BiographyMark Grant MA has treated chronic pain sufferers for over 20 years. He has also researched and developed the use of EMDR in the treatment of this condition. He is the author of 'Change Your Brain, Change Your Pain' and various self-help Cd's which incorporate bilateral stimulation to alleviate stress and pain. He is a regular speaker at health conferences.
- Author(s)MR Mark Grant Ma
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.